It may seem too good to be true, but travel incentives are an effective and proven form of incentive marketing designed to give you the ultimate market advantage both on the inside with employee morale and on the outside with customers’ sales. They provide added value to transactions and have been shown to work wonders with employee loyalty and production. You may have thought that using travel as an incentive was out of your budget, but you may want to rethink your advertising plans. Kalilei Vacations can increase your ROI for advertising 5-25% on average.
The Many Ways in Which Businesses Use Travel Incentives
There are a variety of ways you can use travel incentives for your company when it comes to customer sales:
- Special events
- Closing tools
- Referral programs
- Prize giveaways
- Private sales
- Loyalty programs
- Digital marketing
Whatever industry you are in, you face competition for market shares. There is only so much that you can reduce and discount your prices before they affect your bottom line. A better approach to gaining a competitive advantage is to offer incentives. And an even better approach is to offer travel incentives.
- Get more foot traffic through your doors
- Entice customers to shop for items that are higher priced
- Sell older inventory to get ready for new items that are arriving soon
- Increasing sales and in particular, increasing sales during the slow season
Many businesses choose to use their travel incentives to boost employee morale, create team-building and build loyalty among their workers.
Recent studies have shown that offering travel incentives provide the following advantages:
- Travel incentives have been proven to motivate employees to achieve set sales goals, which in turn increase sales and profits.
- They offer positive recognition and let employees know they are appreciated and valued.
- Enhance company loyalty and employee retention
- Vacations offer memories that last a lifetime, and they will be traced back to your company!
- Travel incentives earned through a company can also promote team building and build comradery. Both creating a happier work and family-like work environment